I as well as my husband and daughter, have been patients at the Cascade office in Atlanta, GA for 5 years.My first 4 were with Dr.

Williams. She was awesome, and unfortunately left for a time. Dr. Dancy was recommended.

I was interested in Invisalign, met with him and he created a treatment plan. Long story short, 17 months later, I have not had any service for 8 months, despite the fact that I went in on 3 different appointments to "pick up trays" that were not there or ready. He dropped the ball numerous times and did not follow through. I have had the same two trays for the past 8 months.

Iy should have been 12+. Thus far this has cost $3000 with another $2800 due before completion. I called corporate headquarters to complain, and Jennifer the customer service manager who answers directly to Rich Beckman the CEO, deferred completely to the Dr. who has mishandled my treatment plan.

I asked for a reduction, in price for wasted time, effort and inconvenience and was advised that it simply wasn't possible. Then I asked to transfer my case to Dr. Williams and was advised that this was not possible. That statement is an outright lie, as my husband who started Invisalign at the same practice with another Dr.

(who left the practice) had his case transferred. The reality is unlike traditional braces, the Dr. barely touches you. The technicians take the x-rays, impressions, glue on the abutments, and fit the trays into your mouth.

Much like an obstetrician, the Dr. comes in at the end, takes a peek for fit and alignment, and issues the bill. What corporation has no checks and balances on their partners, and would allow anyone of them to extort a loyal client? Yes extort.

I was advised that I would be treated by Dr. Dancy alone, for the duration of my treatment, without exception, or I would pretty much lose the $3000 I had already paid out. This is the approved Culture at Great Expressions, fully supported by their customer Service manager, Jennifer and she advised me that she took the problem "Up the chain," so dare I say this behavior may be supported by the CEO, Rich Beckman as well. Surely this cannot be an isolated incident.

More disturbing what type of megalomaniac would force his dental attentions on a patient who clearly wants nothing more to do with him? In what world do you pay $3000 for a service, do not receive a fraction of said service, and then are forced to go back to the customer service provider that neglected you? Shame on you Dr. Dancy from the Cascade office in Atlanta.

Shame on a Corporate culture Mr.

Rich Beckman, that stresses the importance of billing above all else, with no regard as to how to treat a loyal customer.And shame on any health care provider that would abuse his/her authority to force a patient that clearly wants nothing to do with him/her to submit to his will, or lose more, money, time and effort.

Review about: Great Expressions Dental Centers Dentistry Doctor.

Preferred solution: Reduction in price and a Dentist who genuinely cares and follows through on treatment plans..

Had an Experience with Great Expressions Dental Centers?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1320608

1.No decent dentist works at these sleazebag corporate clinics for long.

It is a last resort job until dentists find something better.

2. Few general dentists know how to diagnose orthodontic cases to know which are treatable by clear aligners and which are not.

3. No dentist wants to take a transfer orthodontic case from another dentist who halfway diagnosed the case to begin with.

Invisalign is the most expensive clear aligner system, which is the reason I don't use it on my own patients.

5.It is a grave mistake to go to a corporate chain clinic instead of a regular dentist who owns his office, and has a vested interested in keeping patients satisfied.