Great Expressions added additonal fees beyond what my dental provider covered. I have never seen anything this unethical and deceptive in a dentist practice before.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Great Expressions Dental Centers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Great Expressions Dental Centers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Great Expressions Dental Centers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Great Expressions Dental Centers?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1066439

Go to a fleabag dental clinic that deals with *** dental plans with money-losing fees, and they add a lot of ancillary fees to make up the difference.

No surprise there.Why did you go to a crooked place like this to start with?

You really think those dentists on your insurance lists are superior?It reads like a rogue's gallery of dentists not to go to.