1.2

Firstly, please formerly report this dental facility or any particular doctors to the Georgia Board of Dentistry (http://gbd.georgia.gov/webform/georgia-professional-licensure-complaint-form).

I scheduled an appointment with Great Expressions for a consultation.

Long story short I ended up with a temporary bridge and two unnesessary teeth crowned because they did not offer an implant. I asked Dr. Rahimi why and she stated I would have to see an oral surgeon. She lied and said she showed me a model of the procedure which she did not.

I wish I had read the reviews, I naively trusted that entire chain could not be crooked. I should have gotten a second opinion and was depressed for a month. Dr Rahimi has absolutely no idea what she is doing.

They too tried to sale me a deep cleaning.They need to be investigated and closed down.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "complete overhaul of dentists" as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Great Expressions Dental Centers. The most disappointing about great expressions dental centers dental cleaning from Great Expressions Dental Centers was saleman tactics and dentist incompetence Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Great Expressions Dental Centers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Great Expressions Dental Centers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Great Expressions Dental Centers?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #993195

Guess you didn't know that when you go to a sleaze ball corporate clinic like that, the Board of Dentistry can do next to nothing. It can only discipline dentists and dental hygienists, and not executives that (mis)manage the clinics. MORAL OF THE STORY: Go to a competent dentist who owns the practice he works in.

brookwood
to Anonymous Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #993295

For the most part, like my comment said, I was naive and very depressed about it.I am now at a competent dentist.

Hindsight is 20/20 so no scolding please.

I've had a rough time accepting this already.Thanks

to brookwood Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #993325

Sorry, if I came across as condescending.Am glad you are in good hands now.

Patients don't realize what risk they put themselves in going to these corporate places.It is a problem when authorities cannot touch a health care facility no matter how they cheat patients.

to Anonymous Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #993455

No problem. It is sad. Very.